How to Book
Email us and we will find the appropriate accommodation for you.
We ask for a 15% deposit to secure your reservation. On receipt of this, we will send you confirmation of the booking with the name and address of your host, together with a map showing the location of the house. The outstanding balance should be paid direct to the host in sterling cash or cheque from a UK bank.
In event of cancellation please refer to the Booking Conditions below.
Methods of Payment
- Cheque – please note we can only accept cheques from a UK bank in pounds sterling.
- Bank Transfer – BACS.
- Credit cards and PayPal – a small transaction charge will apply.
- Single room from £55 per night
- Double room from £85 per room per night
- Twin room from £85 per room per night
Wimbledon Homes Bed & Breakfast (WHBB) acts as a booking agent only. The information provided is based upon the circumstances normally in existence in the homes at the time of inspection and every attempt has been made to ensure a high standard of accommodation. We cannot accept responsibility for matters out of our control. The accommodation is inspected regularly. If you have problems with your accommodation you must notify us during the course of your stay as refunds cannot otherwise be agreed.
Most rooms have a TV but not necessarily a DVD player. Wifi is available in all homes so guests can access emails and watch TV on demand. As the accommodation is in private homes arrivals should not be after 11pm unless prior arrangement has been made with the host.
Wimbledon Homes Bed & Breakfast reserves the right to transfer accommodation if necessary or offer a full refund of monies and will notify guests of any change as soon as possible.
A deposit of 15% will be required to confirm the booking; the balance should be paid in sterling cash or cheque from a UK bank to the host on arrival.
You are not permitted to have extra people, not specified at the time of booking, staying in your room without your host’s consent, and without informing WHBB.
So that your hosts may plan to be at home to welcome you, it is essential that you let your hosts and WHBB know your approximate arrival time and at which airport/station.
- Within 7 days of your arrival, 100% of total accommodation.
- 8 – 15 days prior to your arrival, 50% of total accommodation.
- 16 days or more prior, loss of deposit plus an administration fee of £15 per person booked.
- Visitors requesting a last minute booking are advised that payment is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled or visitors fail to arrive.
- We are unable to make any refund for unused accommodation but we will always do our best to re-let the accommodation and therefore offer a refund in accordance with the cancellation charges listed.
Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have a valid visa and passport to allow you entry into the UK. If you are refused entry, our cancellation charges as above will apply.
Guests are strongly advised to take out appropriate travel insurance which will cover you in the event of cancellation through illness or other valid reasons and also in the event of loss of personal belongings.
WHBB wish you a very pleasant stay in Wimbledon!